Friday 11 February 2011

A Midsummer Night's Dream

"Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough briar,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire,
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the fairy queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green.
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats, spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours,
In their freckles live our savours.
I must go seek some dew-drops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.
Farewell, thou lob of spirits, I'll be gone;
My queen and all her elves come here anon!"

   -Fairy, Scene i

(I have mentioned this quote as I think it would be an excellent idea for a photo shoot. It would be a really fantasy-oriented, updated version of this classic story, which a child Puck, and various Fairy kings/queens. Alternatively, this would be a fantastic concept for an Illustrative Spread. I absolutely love this quote from the book, and think it would make a great introduction to the spread).

No comments:

Post a Comment